Featuring twelve different beers, ales and ciders from across Cornwall, this collection makes the perfect gift for one person or a couple to share.
- Bamaluz – A light and refreshing sweet cider, with a smooth finish (ABV 4.0%)
- Betty Stogs – Contains a light hop aroma with underlying malt (ABV 4.0%)
- Blush Cider – A cider with flavours of raspberries and fresh apples (ABV 4.5%)
- Cornish Pear Cider – Light, crisp and fruity pear cider (ABV 5.0%)
- Cornish Rattler Cider – This cider captures the bite in the bottle (ABV 6.0%)
- Doom Bar – A subtle blend of dried fruit, light roasted malt and gentle bitterness (ABV 4.3%)
- Lizard Bitter – A smooth nut brown bitter (ABV 4.2%)
- Magik – This traditional bitter is bursting with hop and malt flavours and a gentle astringent bitterness (ABV 4.0%)
- Mounts Bay Premium Cider – This refreshing cider is light, fresh, crisp, fruity (ABV 5.0%)
- Serpentine – A fine beer with a bittersweet palate and malty nose (ABV 4.0%)
- Touchwood – A bright, lightly sparkling medium sweet cider (ABV 5.0%)
- Tribute – A classic English bitter with a rich aroma (ABV 4.2%)
Twelve bottles 500ml each.
Twelve beers, ales and ciders.
Bamaluz – St Ives Cider, Betty Stogs – Skinner’s Brewery, Blush Cider – Cornish Orchards, Cornish Pear Cider – Polgoon Vineyard & Orchard, Cornish Rattler Cider – Healey’s, Doom Bar – Sharp’s Brewery
Lizard Bitter – Lizard Ales, Magik – Keltek Brewery, Premium Quality Cider – Mounts Bay Cider, Serpentine – Cornish Chough, Touchwood Cider – Touchwood Cider, Tribute – St Austell Brewery